DDMBA’s initiatives focus on youth leadership, interfaith dialogue, peace building, protecting the natural environment and disaster relief. DDMBA engages in sustainable and social development forums at the United Nations.
- Supports the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through education, advocacy and integrating the SDGs into its global programs.
- Participates in climate change meetings as an observer organization of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- Collaborates with institutions to enhance understanding and respect between cultures and religions to promote a culture of peace.
- Conducts programs centered on empowering youth around the themes of global citizenship, environmental protection and climate change.
- Provides disaster relief assistance focusing on the rebuilding schools in disaster affected areas.